Take advantage of our flexible monthly payment plans. Pay at your pace up to 60 months.
Implant Clinical Steps.
The implant process from start to finish.
- Consultation with a dentist
- Assessment of the number and position of the teeth to replace
- Taking a panoramic radiography and bone evaluation
- Development of the treatment plan
- Establishing the exact cost of procedures
- Discussion of risks and other treatments
- Explanations & Questions
- Medication instructions (only if necessary)
- Implant surgery
- Control radiograph taken
- Dressing (sutures) and post-op instructions
A control is provided for two weeks after surgery for the removal of stitches.
- Occurs about three months after implant placement
- Radiography, if necessary
- Anesthesia and open access to the implant (gum)
- Laying a abutment cure (healing of the gums)
Following this step, the patient is free to see his general dentist or continue with the Mdex team for placement of implant.